As a member of the Customer Success team, you will work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to help us bring our platform to clients and prospects. You will be responsible for providing the technical expertise to make VidTags customers successful. You will have a broad range of skills and experience ranging from systems architecture to ETL flows, security, cloud computing environments, and more. You will have the insight to make the connection between a customer’s specific business problems and VidTags solution, the customer-facing skills to communicate that connection and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences, and the technical skills to be able to not only build demos and execute proof-of-concepts but also to provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation.
The person we’re looking for shares our passion for delivering machine learning for enterprises and thrives in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means having the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get done what needs to be done to make VidTags and our customers successful. It means keeping up to date on the ever-evolving technologies for systems architecture, machine learning, and MLOps in order to be an authoritative resource for both VidTags and customers. And it means working collaboratively with a broad range of people both inside and outside the company.
This role provides an immense opportunity for growth and expanding knowledge in data science.
We Want You to Have:
- 5+ years of experience of working with enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, and technical guidance and support
- 2+ years of experience selling to enterprise organizations, with bonus points for selling to C level individuals
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience installing, managing, and supporting platforms.
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Experience with cloud IaaS providers (AWS EC2, Azure)
- Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes, or other BI tools
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
Able Marketing LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Able Marketing LLC is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Email Your Resume to [email protected]
An AI-powered interactive video and audio hosting platform that makes navigating, deep tagging, searching, transcribing, and translating your marketing video/audio content super easy
Made with ❤️ in Atlanta
Copyright © All rights reserved